This video by Dr. Michael Coffman, from Taking
Liberty, exposes how The Wildlands Project is a tool used to destroy private property rights.
Private property rights are the basis of liberty and wealth creation.
Karl Marx defined Communism as the abolition of private property.
Currently, the federal government “owns” upwards of 29% of America’s landmass. Mostly in the Western States.
- Only 6% of American land is developed (buildings, roads, etc)
- Only 3% of American land is urban
- 77% of Americans live in urban areas
- Private property is targeted for governmental control
- Private property rights are the basis of liberty & wealth
- Unfortunately, the majority of Urbanites have been fooled into believing environmental propaganda.
- Urbanites comprise a large voting block
- Most Americans don’t understand the Constitution
- Most Americans are unaware of the limited powers of the federal government, so a monumental power grab has resulted
We all want a healthy planet with plenty of vegetation and animals. When these organisms become threatened or endangered, and it is a result of human interaction, then it is caused by society, not one landowner. Therefore, it is society’s responsibility to make amends, the liability does not fall on the shoulders of independent landowners. If an area is needed to rehabilitate a species, the landowner should be justly compensated. This solution also benefits society, in that the protection of the species is more secure.
Property ownership is important, not only for landowners, but because property ownership extends to all of your possessions, your intellectual property and all the way to your very body. If private property ownership is abolished, imagine the eventual impact on property rights.
Watch Dr. Michael Coffman’s ‘Taking Libberty’ in its entirety here. This is an excellent explanation of how the the government plans to tke over private property; Dr. Coffman also discusses how it is happening in your region.